Top 5 Secret Santa GiftsEditorial
In our household, Strazzanti Secret Santa has become somewhat of a tradition that we have adopted over the past few years but unlike the usual rules of picking a name of out a hat, we instead buy a gift that will suit us all and then it becomes a lucky dip when all the wrapped gifts are put into a pile and we take turns to pick one.
Of course by now, we can usually identify who bought the gift by judging the wrapping skills and let’s just say some family members are better gift buyers than others… However, the recurring theme for a family that loves food is exactly that, food!
So if you’re shopping this year for a Secret Santa gift for a foodie or maybe you’re just searching for a unique gift that stays on budget, we’ve put together our top 5 affordable gift ideas that will work for just about anyone, whether your shopping for your best friend or that colleague you’ve barely spoken to, there is an idea for all and they’re sure to love it.
- Morettino Filter Coffee – Limited Edition “I Pupi Siciliani” Tin – £8.50
- Cubaita Siciliana (200g) – £11.95
- Giato Rosso, Centopassi (Red Wine) – £16.00
- Sicilian Pistachio Cream Filled Truffles – £18.00
- The Signature Sicilian Sauce & Pesto Gift Set – £26.95
Discover more Secret Santa inspiration here.