U Capuliatu (Sicilian Minced Sundried Tomato Condiment)
U Capuliatu, is a Sicilian minced sundried tomato condiment, intensely dried by the Sicilian sun and rehydrated in Sicilian extra virgin olive oil from the Iblei mountains and then infused with a hint of fresh basil.
Eat straight out of the jar or add onto bread or pane Carasau from our Sardinian friends. Also ideal as a condiment for mixing through salads, pasta and sauces to uplift any dish!
Made in Sicily using locally grown Sicilian ingredients. Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Capuliatu, Caper & Fennel Salad
- Pane Cunzato
- Alla Norma Reinventato
- Aperitivo recipe inspiration by Emilia
- Capuliatu con i Broccoli (vegan)
- Capuliatu, Spinach & Chilli Crepes
- Sicilian sun dried tomatoes (48%)
- Sicilian extra virgin olive oil (48%)
180g: Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, cover with extra virgin olive oil and keep refrigerated and consume within 1 month.
May contain traces of nuts & shells, milk, sesame seeds, celery, mustard, sulphite. Made without gluten.