Pasta Pesto di Pistacchio Recipe Parcel (Bronte)
5 in stock (can be backordered)
~ Substitute Notification ~
We are experiencing delays with our Sicilian pasta deliveries so we will send you a substitute brand for this shape without compromising on quality and taste. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Discover inside The Bronte Recipe Parcel ingredients & recipe card to make your own pistachio pasta with our family recipe of Sicilian Pesto di Pistacchio. Sicilian pistachios are most well-known for being nurtured, grown & harvested on the east coast of Sicily in the town of Bronte as well as south west Sicily; harvested every 2 years to let the trees rest in order to produce superior quality pistachios with intense sweet, savoury nutty notes. Perfect for 4 portions and that quick impressive dish!
- Serves: 4
- Shelf life unopened: 1 month – 2 years (cheese 1 month)
- Notes: Although this is enough for 4 people you don’t have to cook it all at the same time. You can make 1-2 portions easily at a time just add a layer of olive oil to the pesto and ideally consume within 3 days but if sealed well it keeps preserved for longer and the other ingredients keeping well for longer periods of time.
Read our Pasta con Pesto di Pistacchio recipe
- 1 x Strazzanti Pesto di Pistacchio 200g – our Sicilian pistachios are of superior quality rich in essential oils and flavour.
- 1 x 500g Organic Sicilian durum wheat Turbani Shaped Pasta – from Libera Terra cold pressed semolina (<40°C) & bronze drawing
- Crushed Pistachios
- 1 x 100ml Strazzanti Extra virgin olive oil – Our monocultivar Moresca olive oil, cold pressed and perfect for finishing off your pasta with its grassy & fresh tomato notes