Sicilian Street food – Live Skills Virtual Masterclass 20.02.21
Out of stock
Learn to master the art of Arancini making with this cook along live cook along virtual masterclass with co-founder and chef, Emilia.
Ahead of the class you will be emailed all the ingredients required to make your very own Arancini at home. You will be making the rice mixture from scratch with our step by step recipe guide and during the class together with Emilia you will make 2 fillings to fill the Arancini.
Emilia will demonstrate the making of the fillings with you as well as showing you the technique on how to shape and mould your Arancini perfectly.
- Date: Saturday 20th February 2021
- Time: 11:30 – 13:00
- Where: Zoom – A link will be emailed to you the day before
- Delivery: n/a
- Duration: 1.5 – 2 hours – A little bit of prep required beforehand max 1 hour which includes the cooling of the rice
- Menu: Makes 16 Arancini – 8 x Classic ham & cheese (Pistachio’s optional) & 8 x Classic Sugo & Peas
- Level: Beginners
- The Class: You will need to prepare your Arancini rice 1 hour before the class so it is cool enough for you to handle and we will send you the step by step recipe card for the entire process including the fillings. There will be some basic chopping required & grating and we suggest you get all your ingredients ready 1 hour before the class starts so you can relax into the experience.
Ingredients needed to cook along:
- Arancini rice
- Parmesan cheese
- Strazzanti Sugo di Pomodoro or make your own from scratch following our recipe
- Pecorino cheese
- Strazzanti Pesto di Pistacchio
- Whole milk
- Fresh mozzarella
- Frozen peas
- Sunflower oil