Scicli, Food & Wine Tour with cooking class, lunch & wine
Join Emilia, to experience the historic town of Scicli just like the local’s do.
Emilia, has recently left London to come back to her Sicilian roots & heritage where she now lives in the historic town of Scicli. Emilia with her expertise in the food & wine industry will take you to the best places for food and wine so you can experience Scicli just like the local Sciclitani do.
Dates: Flexible (From 10:00 – 15:00)
Price: £65 or €75 euro per person (max 4 people)
Note: classes are based on seasonal ingredients
- 10:00 – Meet & Greet with a Coffee in Piazza Italia
- 10:15 – Watch how to make the classic “Cialde” the sweet shell for Cannoli Siciliani
- 10:45 – A stroll through the historic center to the local Bakery to select your bread for lunch
- 11:15 – Visit the local Enoteca to introduce you to some incredible Biodynamic Sicilian wines
- 11:45 – Arrival to a traditional Sicilian Dammuso home, just like where Emilia’s Nonni lived
- 12:00 – Fresh pasta making using Sicilian ancient grain semola rimachinata flour
- 13:00 – Lunch
- 15:00 – End of the experience
Click to discover our example lunch menu
About Emilia Strazzanti
Born in the UK, her passion for food started at just 10 years old when she began experimenting with her Neapolitan and Sicilian grandparents. Driven by this passion, Emilia trained in the UK Professional Food Cookery at the young age of 16 and later went on to study Hospitality Management and Business Development.
Emilia now has over 18 years of experience working in hospitality:
Starting her career specialising in pastry and learning under the watchful eye of leading, inspirational chef Anton Mossimann, cooking for HRH in London and other members of the Royal family Read more…
Book your in Sicily Experience
Enquire via the button below for more details and to book your tickets.
Or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please advise of any dietary requirements when booking.