“Primavera” Easter Colomba Cake, Pistachio Cream & Bouquet Hamper (Free shipping)
Celebrating “Primavera”, Spring in Sicily with our Classic Easter hamper & Bouquet of flowers.
Easter traditions in Sicily go back years, where classic enriched breads are baked to enjoy over the holiday, just like the classic Colomba cake, shaped like a dove to represent new life and beginnings. Our friends in Bronte, Sicily have not only kept the classics alive but also introduced new modern flavours which we are sharing with you here (Traditional, Pistachio & Peach or Chocolate). Enjoy the Colomba cake with lashings of Pistachio cream and an exclusive Sicilian spring inspired bouquet.
An alternative to the classic bouquet of flowers, brighten up yours or loved ones homes with the colours and scents of Sicily. This Easter bouquet is exclusively designed for us by Andrea Bassoli, The Italian Florist and formerly of McQueen’s Flowers, to represent the land of Sicily. Inspired by a spring walk on the slopes of Mount Etna, where we can discover a myriad of wild beautiful flowers along with the inebriating scent of untamed rosemary shrubs.
- Bouquet of Flowers Exclusive for Strazzanti by The Italian Florist
- Our Signature Sicilian Pistachio Cream (nuts – pistachio, Soy lecithin) to decorate 150g
- Choose from one of three flavours of Sicilian Columba Cake from our friends Vincente in Bronte, Sicily 750g
- Bespoke Illustrated Greeting Card with Personalised Message
Columba Cake Flavours
- Traditional glazed Easter cake with candied Sicilian orange peel and raisins, covered with Sicilian almonds and sugar strands
- Chocolate with 70% extra dark chocolate drops, covered with extra dark chocolate
- Pistachio & Peach glazed Easter cake with candied peach and 70% extra dark chocolate drops, covered with pistachio and sugar strands
- Sunday 28th
We will send out all orders on Tuesday 30th March to arrive in time for Easter bank holiday weekend
- Nuts (Pistachio, Almonds)
- Soy lecithin
May contain traces of nuts & shells, milk, sesame seeds, celery.