Pasta Pesto di Pistacchio Recipe Gift Hamper
Out of stock
We have sold out of small luxury gift boxes however our standard Pasta Pesto di Pistacchio Recipe Parcel still available.
Discover inside The Bronte Recipe Gift Hamper ingredients & recipe card to make your own pistachio pasta with our family recipe of Sicilian Pesto di Pistacchio. Sicilian pistachios are most well-known for being nurtured, grown & harvested on the east coast of Sicily in the town of Bronte as well as south west Sicily; harvested every 2 years to let the trees rest in order to produce superior quality pistachios with intense sweet, savoury nutty notes. Perfect for 4 portions and that quick impressive dish!
- Serves: 4
- Shelf life unopened: 1 month – 2 years (cheese 1 month)
- Notes: Although this is enough for 4 people you don’t have to cook it all at the same time. You can make 1-2 portions easily at a time just add a layer of olive oil to the pesto and ideally consume within 3 days but if sealed well it keeps preserved for longer and the other ingredients keeping well for longer periods of time.
- 1 x Strazzanti Pesto di Pistacchio 200g – our Sicilian pistachios are of superior quality rich in essential oils and flavour.
- 1 x 500g Organic Sicilian durum wheat Turbani Shaped Pasta – from Libera Terra cold pressed semolina (<40°C) & bronze drawing
- 100g Ragusano Cheese – A Sicilian cheese produced from cows of the Modicana breed, raised exclusively on fresh grass or hay in the provinces of Ragusa and Syracuse.
- Crushed Pistachios
- 1 x 100ml Strazzanti Extra virgin olive oil – Our monocultivar Moresca olive oil, cold pressed and perfect for finishing off your pasta with its grassy & fresh tomato notes
- Luxury gift box & ribbon
- Personalised message upon request