Pasta alla Trapanese Recipe Gift Hamper
Out of stock
We have sold out of our large luxury gift boxes however our standard Pasta alla Trapanese Recipe Parcel is still available.
Discover inside The Trapani Recipe Gift Hamper the ingredients & recipe card to make Pasta alla Trapanese, a typical dish from Trapani, a city on the west coast of Sicily protruding into the Mediterranean Sea. Its fishing port, Salt Pans and its close proximity to Tunisia play a large role in the city’s culinary discoveries. Perfect for 4 portions and that quick impressive dish!
- Serves: 4
- Shelf life unopened: 1 month – 2 years (cheese 1 month)
- Notes: Although this is enough for 4 people you don’t have to cook it all at the same time just add a layer of olive oil to the pesto and ideally consume within 3 days but if sealed well it keeps preserved for longer, the other ingredients keep well for longer periods of time also.
- 1 x Strazzanti Pesto alla Trapanese 200g – Our signature pesto which we serve at our supper clubs is a well-known pesto from Trapani. The pesto is rich in Sicilian almonds with our almonds being the Val di Noto variety which are paired together with basil, garlic, capuliatu tomatoes & pecorino cheese roughly blitzed to the perfect texture to serve through the classic Sicilian shaped Busiate pasta. You can also add in some fresh cherry tomatoes for extra texture!
- 1 x 500g Organic Artisanal Busiate Pasta – from Libera Terra cold pressed semolina (<40°C) & bronze drawing
- 200g x Pecorino Cheese
- Crushed Almonds
- Luxury gift box & ribbon
- Personalised message upon request