Make your own Sicilian Pistachio Cake at home
Enjoy our signature Sicilian pistachio cake at home with this bake at home recipe parcel.
Included is our secret Strazzanti Sicilian nut flour blend used in The Sicilian Bakery, and your favourite Sicilian Pistachio cream made with up to 60% pistachios from Bronte. Decorate with our crushed pistachios from Bronte, freeze dried raspberries and our Strazzanti logo disc guided by a recipe card and Emilia’s personal tips.
The Sicilian pistachio is one of the finest varieties in the world harvested on the east coast of Sicily in the town of Bronte grown on the mineral-rich slopes of Mt. Etna. Our pistachios have an intense, rich sweet flavour as they are only harvested every 2 years to let the trees rest in order to maintain their superior quality.
Naturally gluten free.
Makes one large 9-inch cake.
Serves 10-12 people.
Up to 6 days shelf life; Store in a cool, dry area.
- Strazzanti secret Pistachio cake mix (nuts) 300g (naturally gluten free)
- Sicilian Pistachio Cream (nuts) to decorate 150g
- Crushed Pistachios (nuts) & Freeze dried Raspberries to decorate
- The Strazzanti logo white chocolate disc to decorate
- Caster sugar
- Icing sugar for decorating
- A recipe card
- Cake tin
- Soy lecithin
May contain traces of nuts & shells, milk, sesame seeds, celery.