La Pasta Fresca – Virtual Masterclass 28.11.20
Out of stock
Learn to master the art of pasta making using the southern Italian classic techniques.
You will be sent via post all the ingredients required. Working with a Sicilian twice milled semolina flour you will make 2 classic Sicilian pasta shapes with no pasta machine required. Emilia will guide you step by step on the making of the pasta dough and the shaping techniques. You will also have 2 x Strazzanti sauces ready to serve alongside the fresh pasta with the perfect cheese to accompany the dishes and all finished with Strazzanti extra virgin olive oil.
- Date: Saturday 28th November (last orders 24th November)
- Time: 11:30 – 13:00
- Where: Zoom – A link will be emailed to you the day before
- Delivery: Ingredients will arrive with you by the 26th November.
- Duration: 1.5 – 2 hours – a minimal amount of prep required beforehand
- Menu: Makes 2 x Portions of 1 x pasta with alla Norma sauce & 2 x portions of Pasta with Pesto Trapanese
- Level: Beginners
- The Class: Alongside Emilia you will make 2 x classic Pasta shapes which pair perfectly with our sauces. The first is a Cavaltelli pasta with alla Norma sauce served with Ricotta salata and the second pasta shape is the Busiate perfectly served with our Pesto Trapanese and Pecorino cheese. No pasta machine is required, and any special equipment is delivered to you by us.
Pre-portioned and delivered directly to your door.
What is included:
- Sicilian Semolina flour – twice milled
- Strazzanti alla Norma sugo
- Ricotta Salata
- Strazzanti Pesto Trapanese
- Pecorino cheese
- Strazzanti extra virgin olive oil
- Recipe card