La Pasta Fresca – Live Skills Masterclass 28.11.20
Learn to master the art of pasta making using the southern Italian classic techniques in this live virtual masterclass.
Working with a Sicilian twice milled semolina flour you will make 3 classic Sicilian pasta shapes with no pasta machine required. Emilia will guide you step by step on the making of the pasta dough and the shaping techniques. We will share our recommendations for which sauces are best to serve alongside the fresh pasta.
No ingredients are included in this package, however a shopping list is included below so you can cook along. After the cooking is done sit down and enjoy the dishes for a family lunch or alternatively Emilia will show you how to keep them for enjoying later.
- Date: Saturday 28th November (last orders 24th November)
- Time: 11:30 – 13:00
- Where: Zoom – A link will be emailed to you the day before
- Delivery: n/a
- Duration: 1.5 – 2 hours – a minimal amount of prep required beforehand
- Menu: Makes 2 x pasta varieties with recommended sauces
- Level: Beginners
- The Class: Alongside Emilia you will make 2 x classic Pasta shapes; The first is a Cavaltelli pasta and the second pasta shape is the Busiate. No pasta machine is required.
To purchase ahead you will need:
- Sicilian Semolina flour – twice milled 500g
- Bamboo sticks
Extra’s you might like to accompany your pasta: