La Pasta Fresca – Live Virtual Masterclass 06.02.2021
2 in stock
Learn to master the art of pasta making using the southern Italian classic techniques.
You will be sent via post all the ingredients required. Working with a Sicilian twice milled semolina flour you will make 3 classic Sicilian pasta shapes with no pasta machine required. Emilia will guide you step by step on the making of the pasta dough and the shaping techniques. You will also have 2 x Strazzanti sauces ready to serve alongside the fresh pasta with the perfect cheese to accompany the dishes and all finished with Strazzanti extra virgin olive oil.
- Date: Saturday 6th February 2021
- Time: 11:30 – 13:00
- Where: Zoom – A link will be emailed to you the day before
- Delivery: Ingredients will arrive with you by the Thursday before
- Duration: 1.5 – 2 hours – a minimal amount of prep required beforehand
- Portions: Makes 2-4 portions (depending on your appetite!)
- Level: Beginners
- The Class: Alongside Emilia you will make 3 x classic Pasta shapes which pair perfectly with our sauces. The first is a Cavaltelli pasta, a good introduction to get you used to working with the dough; a Casarecce shape to go with the alla Norma sauce served with Ricotta salata; and then the Busiate perfectly served with our Pesto Trapanese and Pecorino cheese. No pasta machine is required, only bamboo sticks which we will include.
Pre-portioned and delivered directly to your door.
What is included:
- Sicilian Semolina flour – twice milled
- Strazzanti alla Norma sugo
- Ricotta Salata
- Strazzanti Pesto Trapanese
- Pecorino cheese
- Strazzanti extra virgin olive oil
- Bamboo sticks
- Recipe card