La Bella Notte ~ 2 Course Sicilian Valentine’s Recipe Parcel
Out of stock
This Valentine’s recipe parcel is an ode to our Zio and Zia’s Neapolitan love story which we share in our blog post “La Bella Notte ~ A Classic Romance”. The story also reminded us of a childhood film we grew up with, the classic ‘Lady and the Tramp’ moment where they ate spaghetti and meatballs whilst being serenaded with the music of “Bella Notte” (beautiful night)!
In this recipe parcel discover the ingredients to make your own 2 course dinner with a complimentary bottle of red Sicilian wine. Make your own Pasta Spaghetti con le Polpette using our ingredients and simple step by step video. Nibble on some chocolate hearts and finish with Cubaita Siciliana for something sweet.
Discover the recipe for Pasta Spaghetti con le Polpette here.
- Serves: 2
- Shelf life jars unopened: 1 month – 2 years (cheese 1 month)
- Meat 6 days shelf life
- Notes: The Pasta Spaghetti con le Polpette recipe makes approximately 10 meatballs and uses 250g spaghetti.
- 1 x 500g Organic Sicilian durum wheat Spaghetti Pasta from Libera Terra cold pressed semolina (<40 ° C) & bronze drawing
- 2 x Strazzanti Sugo di Pomodoro 200g – Our Grandma’s recipe for the classic tomato sauce, made with Sicilian tomatoes freshly picked and made into a Passata which is then cooked with local garlic, basil and Sicilian extra virgin olive oil where the olives are grown in Chiaramonte Gulfi using 100% Tonda Iblea monocultivar.
- Mince Pork & Beef ready mixed 250g – Sourced from Jones, The Butcher Est. 1962 Smithfield, London, the pork is RSPCA Outdoor and the Beef is mature Yorkshire Chuck
- Pecorino 100g
- 1 x 100ml Strazzanti Extra virgin olive oil – Our monocultivar Moresca olive oil, cold pressed and perfect for finishing off your pasta with its grassy, fresh tomato notes
- Cubaita Siciliana
- A complimentary bottle of Sicilian Red Wine
- A mini box of chocolate hearts
- A video demonstration on how to make your meatballs will be emailed prior to delivery
Not included and needed for the recipe:
- 100g x day old bread the inside part (Mollica)
- 7g x fresh parsley washed and picked
- 1/2 x clove of garlic
- 50g plain flour
- Monday 8th February 11am for delivery on the 11th February or
- Wednesday 10th February 11am for delivery on Saturday 13th February
There will be only 2 shipping dates for this recipe parcel. Please include which date you prefer in your order notes at checkout:
- Wednesday 10th February for delivery on the 11th February
- or Friday 12th February for delivery Saturday 13th February