Sicilian Handmade Pasta, Cooking Class in the Sicilian Countryside
Where Luxury meets Tradition
Set in the Sicilian country side in Ragusa, Souteast Sicily.
Join Emilia, to experience the art of fresh pasta making using Sicilian traditional techniques and ancient grains whilst situated in the charming surroundings of the luxury 5 star hotel.
Location: Eremo Della Giubiliana, 5 star Luxury Boutique Hotel
Dates: Flexible (Timings start between 10:00 – 12:00)
Price: Pricing on request (min 2 people & max 6 people at a time)
- A tour of the surroundings of the charming 5 star hotel
- A hands on masterclass, one on one with Emilia making fresh pasta using Sicilian ancient grains & techniques
- A cooking demonstration by Emilia to show you how to perfect your alla Norma sauce
- Lunch within the hotels 5 star dining room where you can enjoy the pasta you handmade
- A signature dessert to finish with something sweet
- Please note wine is not included in the price
About Emilia Strazzanti
Born in the UK, her passion for food started at just 10 years old when she began experimenting with her Neapolitan and Sicilian grandparents. Driven by this passion, Emilia trained in the UK Professional Food Cookery at the young age of 16 and later went on to study Hospitality Management and Business Development.
Emilia now has over 18 years of experience working in the luxury world of food & wine.
Within her career, Emilia specialised in pastry & pasta, learning under the watchful eye of leading, inspirational chefs including the infamous Anton Mossimann, where she cooked for HRH in London and other members of the Royal family Read more…
Book your in Sicily Experience
Please send us an email and enquire via the button below for more details and dates so we can direct you to book your Sicilian experience with us.
Or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Whatsapp us on +39 331 2791710
Please advise of any dietary requirements when booking.