Easter Special – Make your own Sicilian Pistachio Cake at Home Gift Hamper
Out of stock
Our Sicilian Pistachio cake just got even better and even more indulgent!
Share this Easter baking experience with your friends and family with our signature make at home pistachio cake kit, topped with luxurious Sicilian pistachio cream chocolate filled eggs. Beautifully ribbon wrapped in a gift box to send a little something special to you this Easter along with a personalised illustrated Easter card.
Sharing is caring so tag us on @strazzanti & #strazzantiandfriends so we can share your creations with our Strazzanti family community.
The Sicilian pistachio is one of the finest varieties in the world harvested on the east coast of Sicily in the town of Bronte grown on the mineral-rich slopes of Mt. Etna. Our pistachios have an intense, rich sweet flavour as they are only harvested every 2 years to let the trees rest in order to maintain their superior quality.
- Naturally gluten free.
- Makes one large 9-inch cake.
- Serves 10-12 people.
- Up to 6 days shelf life once baked; Store in a cool, dry area.
- Suitable for freezing.
- Before cooking the ingredients have a shelf life of 1-3 months.
Why not brighten up yours or loved ones homes with the colours and scents of Sicily with our Easter Bouquet inspired by a spring walk on the slopes of Mount Etna?
- Strazzanti secret Pistachio cake mix (nuts – pistachio, almond) 300g (naturally gluten free)
- Sicilian Pistachio Cream filled mini chocolate eggs x 10 (nuts – pistachio, Soy lecithin)
- Sicilian Pistachio Cream (nuts – pistachio, Soy lecithin) to decorate 150g
- Crushed Pistachios (nuts – pistachio) & Freeze dried Raspberries to decorate
- The Strazzanti logo white chocolate disc to decorate
- Caster sugar
- Icing sugar for decorating
- A recipe card & Emilia’s chefs tips
- Luxury Gift box with Ribbon
- Bespoke Illustrated Greeting Card with Personalised Message
- Eggs x 4
- Cake tin
- Monday 29th March
- Nuts (Pistachio, Almond)
- Soy lecithin
May contain traces of nuts & shells, milk, sesame seeds, celery.