The Sicilian Easter Cassata Cook-Along – Live Skills Masterclass – 03.04.21
Out of stock
We know the days of moving around easily, visiting family and friends are paused right now, so for this Easter for those who want to share an experience together with family and friends we have designed this Easter Saturday special live virtual cook-along masterclass.
Create and share special memories through fun baking, making and decorating of the classic Sicilian Easter Cassata Cake. What better way to bring households together than to share the morning baking and your creations!
Guided by Emilia, she will lead you through the class sharing her top pastry skills on how to create the perfect Sicilian Cassata cake. We will send you our family recipe the week before so you can buy all the ingredients required for the cook-along as well as the Zoom link.
The live cook-along will be interactive and a great way to bring #strazzantiandfriends together this Easter Weekend.
- Date: Saturday 3rd April 2021
- Time: 11:30 – 13:00
- Where: Zoom – A link will be emailed to you the day before
- Delivery: n/a a shopping list will be emailed a week before the class
- Duration: 1.5 – 2 hours – a minimal amount of prep required beforehand
- Portions: Makes 1 Cassata Cake
- Level: Beginners-Intermediate
- The Class: Alongside Emilia you will make the classic Sicilian Easter Cassata Cake
- No ingredients included
- A shopping list will be sent to you one week before the class
Alternatively, we share this, as well as other traditional recipes, in the first of our dedicated Recipe E-Books with this Easter Special Edition
A £2 donation from each purchase will be donated to The Trussell Trust Foundation, supporting food banks across the UK.
- Milk – Sheep Ricotta
- Gluten – unless using a gluten free flour