Dolci – Live Virtual Masterclass 20.02.21
Out of stock
Join Emilia, co-founder of Strazzanti with over 10 years experience as a Pastry Chef, in this fun cook along live virtual masterclass where she will share two classic Sicilian Dolci recipes – our Signature Sicilian Pistachio cake, the classic Reginelle Sesame seed Biscotti, the perfect biscuit for breakfast and one surprise recipe!
You will be sent via post all the ingredients required (apart from a few basic fridge supplies). Using the finest premium quality Sicilian pistachios Emilia has developed our family recipe over the past 7 years. We work with small farms in Sicily to import the best of the best ingredients to London and our Signature cake kit has all the specialist ingredients you need to make your very own at home.
- Date: Saturday 20 February 20221
- Time: 15.00 – 16:30
- Where: Zoom – A link will be emailed to you the day before.
- Delivery: Ingredients will arrive with you a few days before the class by standard delivery service
- Duration: 1.5 – 2 hours – a minimal amount of prep required beforehand
- Menu: Makes 1 x 9 inch Pistachio cake & 30 x Reginelle Biscotti
- Level: Beginner/Intermediate
- The Class: Alongside Emilia you will make your very own Strazzanti Sicilian Pistachio cake just like our very own which we make in London. Emilia will show you step by step the perfect method for the cake she created 7 years ago – no special equipment required. Whilst your cake bakes you will also make a batch of the classic and well-known Sicilian sesame seed biscotti “Reginelle” perfect for breakfast or dessert and known as the Queen biscuit and it derives from the Arabic settlement.
Pre-portioned and delivered directly to your door a few days before the class.
What is included: The Sicilian Pistachio Cake kit with all the ingredients pre-prepared and weighed out for you alongside the Reginelle biscotti ingredients. The only ingredients required to purchase locally are butter & eggs. We also do suggest a 9-inch cake tin and we will email you beforehand all the details including the recipe card.
- Soy lecithin