Arancini – Virtual Masterclass 07-11-20
Learn to master the art of Arancini making.
You will be sent via post all the ingredients required (apart from a few basic fridge supplies) to make your very own Arancini at home. You will be making the rice mixture from scratch with our step by step recipe guide and during the class together with Emilia you will make 2 fillings to fill the Arancini.
Emilia will demonstrate the making of the fillings with you as well as showing you the technique on how to shape and mould your Arancini perfectly.
- Date: Saturday 7th November (last orders 3rd November Midnight)
- Time: 11:30 – 13:00
- Where: Zoom – A link will be emailed to you the day before
- Duration: 1.5 – 2 hours – A little bit of prep required beforehand max 1 hour which includes the cooling of the rice
- Menu: Makes 8 Arancini – 4 x Strazzanti Pistachio & 4 x Classic Sugo & Peas
- Level: Beginners
- The Class: You will need to prepare your Arancini rice 1 hour before the class so it is cool enough for you to handle and we will send you the step by step recipe card for the entire process including the fillings. There will be some basic chopping required & grating and we suggest you get all your ingredients ready 1 hour before the class starts so you can relax into the experience.
Pre-portioned and delivered directly to your door. Please note a few basic ingredients are required to be purchased locally.
What is included:
- Arancini rice
- Parmesan cheese
- Strazzanti Sugo di Pomodoro
- Pecorino cheese
- Strazzanti Pesto di Pistacchio
- Recipe card
Ingredients not included in this class which are required to be purchased locally to you:
- Whole milk
- Fresh mozzarella
- Frozen peas
- Sunflower oil