A Sicilian Easter – Special Edition Recipe E-Book (£2 donation to The Trussell Trust)
Welcome to the first in a series of our dedicated e-books where we will be sharing our Sicilian traditions and family recipes passed down to us through generations.
Easter or “Pasqua” in Sicily, and all across Italy, is a week filled with an array of celebrations, religious processions and wonderful culinary delights which we share our favourite highlights here. Alongside our special recipes, our friends and producers also share memories, stories and travel tips in our ‘Strazzanti & Friends Spotlight’ as well as photographic journal capturing Easter in Sicily.
A £2 donation from each purchase will be donated to The Trussell Trust Foundation, supporting food banks across the UK.
Buona Pasqua e buon appetito!
Sofia, Emilia & Nina
How it works:
- After checkout you will receive an email with the link to view your Easter E-Book online.
- Once you view online, there is an option to download so you can read at your own leisure.
A collection of recipes to enjoy as the Easter season unfolds, with seasonal ingredients and traditions at the heart of every recipe.
- The Strazzanti traditional 2 course lunch: Easter Lamb, Pasta & Potatoes
- Pastieri di Pasqua – Easter Lamb pies
- Timballo di Melanzane
- Cooking with Ricotta cheese during Easter time
- Cassata Siciliana
- Gattò di Ricotta
Join us on Easter Saturday, 3rd April for a live virtual Cassata making cook along masterclass. Emilia will guide you step by step sharing her top pastry tips from her career as a Pastry Chef.